Dr. Matthew McLaughlin is a physiatrist and is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation, pain management and electrodiagnostic medicine. He joined CMO as the Medical Director of Maine Spinecare in May, 2013.
As a physiatrist, Dr. McLaughlin specializes in the non-surgical management of spinal disorders and pain, and sees listening as the first step in helping patients regain the loss of joint, muscle and nerve function.
I try and get to know my patients and I work as hard as I can for their welfare. As a physiatrist I try to see the big picture and use a variety of treatments to restore function. I’m excited to be the medical director of Maine Spinecare. As the regions only spine center of excellence, Maine Spinecare offers patients state of the art care for spinal disorders.
- Diplomate, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification in Pain Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Physiatry Association of Spine, Sport and Occupational Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Ohio University, Athens, OH, Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Columbus, OH, Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation