Dr. Pavlak specializes in electrodiagnosis (EMG, nerve conduction studies) for evaluation of neuromuscular conditions, medical orthopaedics, and sports medicine.
Getting my patients back to an active, pain-free lifestyle is what’s most important to me. That’s why I’m drawn to electrodiagnostic medicine: because by keeping ahead of the learning curve on our latest advances in technology I’m able to provide informed, highly skilled care to my patients.
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Maine State Medical Society
- Androscoggin County Medical Society
- American Association of Electromyography and Electrodiagnosis
- Maine Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Fellow
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Fellow
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT, Biology
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Storrs, CT
- St. Francis Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation