Peter E. Sedgwick, M.D.
Dr. Peter Sedgwick is a board-certified family practitioner who is fellowship-trained in sports medicine. He is a physician with Central Maine Sports Medicine, a clinical department of Central Maine Medical Center, and has been affiliated with Central Maine Orthopaedics (CMO) since 2008.
As a nonoperative sports medicine physician, it is great working with athletes and physically active individuals of all ages to get them working back to their best level of performance and function.
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice (AAFP)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
Education & Training
- Williams College, Williamstown, MA, Bachelor of Arts
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Master of Science
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester
- Maine Medical Center, Portland, residency in family medicine
- Maine Medical Center, fellowship in sports medicine